The Philippine Heart Center (PHC) is seated on a 2.7 hectare lot at the corner of East Avenue and Matalino Street in the Diliman District of Quezon City. It is bounded by the East Avenue Medical Center on its side. Other landmarks within the vicinity are: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Printing and Mint Plant), National Kidney and Transplant Institute, Social Security System, Quezon City Hall, Sulo Hotel, among others. It has four (4) buildings composed of a five-story Hospital Building, the two-story Nuclear Medicine Building, the nine-story Medical Arts Building (MAB), and the two-story MAB Annex with a car park level. It also houses other offices like the Development Bank of the Philippines (1st floor) and Tariff Commission (5th floor) at the MAB.
Accessible from two major thoroughfares - Epifanio delos Santos Avenue (EDSA) and Quezon Avenue, the PHC can be accessed through many ways:
- From the Airport, you may take the Taxi, passing through EDSA and East Avenue. Or, take a Taxi up to the Taft Ave. station of the MRT. Take the MRT and get off at the GMA/Kamuning station. Then, take a Taxi to the PHC.
- By provincial bus from the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), get off at the bus station across SM North EDSA. Take a Taxi to the PHC.
- By provincial bus from the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX):
- At the bus terminal along EDSA, you may take a Taxi, passing through EDSA and East Avenue. Or, take a Taxi up to the nearest station of the MRT. Take the MRT and get off at the GMA/Kamuning station. Then, take a Taxi to the PHC.
- From the Cubao bus terminal (infront of Ali Mall), you may take the Jeepney bound for Fairview or Lagro and get off infront of the PHC. Or, take a Taxi to the PHC.
- From the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), take the cloverleaf loop to EDSA southbound. Take a left turn at Quezon Avenue under the EDSA-Quezon Avenue flyover. Take a right turn at BIR Road (with the National Power Corporation Bldg. as a landmark). Take a left turnt at East Avenue and the PHC will be on your rightwith its red four-heart logo prominently displayed at the entrance.
- From the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX), take the right turn ramp at Magallanes to EDSA northbound. Go straight ahead along EDSA and take the service road on the right of the EDSA-Kamunng flyover immediately after the Nepa Q-Mart market. Take a right turn at East Avenue and go straight ahead. The PHC will be on your right with its red four-heart logo prominently displayed at the entrance.