Non-Invasive Diagnostic Cardiology
The Non-Invasive Diagnostic Cardiology Division (Cardiac Graphics/Exercise Laboratory) is one of the busiest areas of the Philippine Heart Center and one of the biggest Heart Station in the country today, where patients are referred for non-invasive diagnostic procedures. The primary objective is to obtain a complete and precise cardiac diagnosis with the use of non-invasive cardiac diagnostic methods that are performed by skilled, competent and compassionate staff. The laboratory contributes in arriving at correct diagnosis, which is the basis of a rational therapy, thereby minimizing morbidity and mortality. Total number of procedures performed annually approximately 300,000.
A.Cardiac Graphics Laboratory
- ECG (Station and Bedside)
- Signal Average ECG
- Holter Monitoring (24 Hour Ambulatory ECG Monitoring)
- 2D Echo (Station and Bedside)
- 2D Echo Doppler (Station and Doppler)
- Stress Echo (Treadmill and Pharmacologic)
- Transesophageal Echo (Intra-operative and Station)
- PTMC Monitoring
- Fetal Echocardiography
- 3D Echo for Pediatric
- Treadmill Stress Test
It is located at the ground floor of Medical Arts Building with local numbers from 3140 to 3145.