Division of Laboratory Medicine
The Division of Laboratory Medicine is responsible for the performance of all Clinical and Anatomic Pathology services of the Philippine Heart Center. It is manned by three (3) Active Consultants, two (2) Visiting Consultants, four (4) Residents, six (6) Pathologists, one (1) Clinical Research Fellow, forty-two (42) Medical Technologists, eight (8) Clerks, and four (4) Laboratory Technicians. Total number of procedures performed annually 2 million.
- All clinical laboratory procedures for in and out-patients, both private and service.
- Regular services for the needs of other divisions in monitoring personnel.
- Culture studies of equipment/machine utilized by patients for the overall control of spread of infection.
- PHC employees are entitled to 20% discount on all laboratory procedures.
- Services to other government agencies to 10% discount on all laboratory procedures.
- Services to some agencies for their research projects
The division is now located at the Mezzanine of the new Medical Arts Building Annex. For more information please contact local number 5124 and email address of firstname.lastname@example.org.